Release Namazu v0.2.1, with Namazu Swarm v0.0.1!
We are glad to annouce the release of Namazu v0.2.1.
Namazu v0.2.1 is a maintanance release of Namazu v0.2.0
You can download the Namazu v0.2.1 binary release from github.
Or you can also build Namazu manually:
$ sudo apt-get install libzmq3-dev libnetfilter-queue-dev $ go get github.com/osrg/namazu/nmz
Changes from v0.2.0
- #167, #168, #169, #170: doc: miscellaneous improvements
- #166: vendor go packages
- #163: *: bump up Go to 1.7
- #162: container: add support for inspectors/fs
- #160: inspectors/fs: implement Fsync
- #158, #159: inspectors/fs: improved CLI (thank you @v01dstar !)
- #156: inspectors/proc: improved error handling
- #154, #155: inspectors/proc: improved CLI
Namazu Swarm v0.0.1
We also released the first version of Namazu Swarm, CI Job Parallelizer built on Docker and Kubernetes Namazu Swarm is developed as a part of Namazu, but it does not depends on Namazu (although you can combine them together).
Namazu Swarm is hosted at osrg/namazu-swarm.